You must know these Roku.com/link features- otherwise you are missing something
Roku.com/link features- Roku has a lot to offer even after its Roku.com/link activation. Most people feel that once you setup Roku you are just streaming a few channels and that’s it! – There’s actually a lot more to it than just that. The Roku streamer is a beloved product and whether it is in the form of a streaming stick or a box, it delivers some of the best entertainment right into your living room. Though, there is more than meets the eye! There are certain hidden tricks for Roku that can drastically improve your streaming experience. Look for these hidden marvels from your Roku.
- The Roku Channel Store does not list all the channels. The secrets are in the Roku Guide. You can Add Channel by clicking on the desired link and you will be taken to the Roku Account page where you can enter your credentials.
- You can stream locally stored content from your TV. There are many different channels but you may want to watch your favorite content that you have stored on your TV. For a price, you can Sign up for Plex that will organise your scattered content and allow you to access it from your phone, TV, tablet and other associated devices and even share it with your friends and family.
- You can stream Netflix in high quality if you want visual clarity and sharpness.
- Go to Netflix.com
- Then access your Account
- Click on Playback Settings
- Get the best of Roku by downloading the Roku app (Android, Windows, iOS). You can access the keyboard for easy searching of content and stream the content on your phone or tablet.
- If you don’t possess the current-generation Roku, don’t worry. Download the Roku app to avail of its voice search capabilities. You tap on Search and go to Voice and speak the movies or actor-wise choices that you wish to stream.
- You can mirror content viewed on your Android or iOS device onto your TV screen. On your Roku device, go to Settings and then System. Then, select Mirroring.