Although users successfully install and activate Roku streaming player, sometimes they have some linking issues in Roku Activation Link like:
1. Already entered the link code as well as submitted but processing is not showing on the TV screen
2. Roku successfully installed but link code still showing on the screen
3. Have link code but web page unable to accept that code
4. Code is not displayed on TV screen
So, these are some common problems related to Roku activation link code that usually arrive while user wants to enter the code. No need to worrying about it because we have an optimal solution for these problems. Just follow few simple steps and get your solution.
Solutions for Roku activation link code problems:
1. Already entered the link code as well as submitted but processing is not showing on the TV screen:
If you want to link your Roku player to an existing account then please follow these steps.
a. Go to roku.com/link for enter the Roku code and click on submit button.
b. Then chose already have one account.
c. Then enter your email as well as password and choose a payment method.
d. Now you can add the channels.
e. If you need to create a new account, go to roku.com/link and click on submit.
f. Then choose to create the new account and enter your details.
g. Choose a payment method and add some channel as well. Click on continue
2. Roku successfully installed but link code still showing on the screen:
If you have this type of problem then please follow these steps for the solution:
a. Firstly, you need to log in to your Roku account
b. Then select the ‘Help’ and go to ‘get a new code’ and enter the new code on roku.com/link
c. Wait for update, if not update then reset your Roku player
If still your problem is continued then you can call us on our technical support number and also you can use our chat support service. We are always here to help you. You may visit our website www.rokuactivation.com for Roku activation support.