Roku player is a streaming device whose used to stream TV shows, movies, public as well private channels and fitness channels on TV screen using Network. In addition, Roku has 3000+ free or paid channels including Netflix, Hulu Plus and more through channel store; for this, you need a Roku.com/link account to get new channels from Roku channel Store. However, some channels are payable or one-time charge for subscription and rest of other are free for users. Through Roku channel store, Channelstore.roku.com or roku.com/link, you can add/remove the channel. On the other hand, Roku mobile app is available for operating your device using your smartphone.
However, stay healthy and fit is today’s latest trends, people follow the proper diet, going the gym and also do exercise to get the healthy life. To make your life easy Roku provides you Roku Fitness channels. On the other hand, these fitness channels gives you daily training shows, cooking shows, fitness session by the specialist and other amazing shows. There are various type of free as well as paid Fitness channels available including All Fitness Channel, NetFit Free Roku channels and many more.
How do I add fitness channels from Roku device?
Moreover, to add fitness channel from your Roku device follows these simple instructions:
- Firstly, open the main screen through the home button from your remote.
- Choose streaming channel by scrolling up/down to explore Roku channel store.
- When, Roku channel store appear, At the top of the page all categories are displayed, or you can locate your choice of Channel through Search Channel using a title of the channel.
- Then, click Ok button from your remote to get more information about a channel.
- If your channel is free, then click on Add channel button, it automatically installs it to your Roku device.
- For paid channel, click on the Buy button to purchase that channel.
- Now, enter your Roku activation account detail and also account PIN.
How to add new Fitness channels through Roku activation link code?
Sometimes, you are not in the front of your Roku device, in that case, you need to access your channel store through the web. So, follows these simple steps given below:
- Visit: channelstore.roku.com site.
- Click on My Account option and log in to your Roku.com/link account.
- Explore your category from at the top of the site or locate through search channel using a title of a channel.
- By select detail button, learn more about the channel then click on Add Channel button.
- Now, a channel is added to your channel list.
Add fitness channel through Roku mobile app:
First of all, you need to install Roku mobile app into your smartphone. To add fitness channel using Roku mobile app follows these steps:
- Explore Roku mobile App from your smartphone.
- From the sidebar, choose channel icon and search or select your category.
- Choose your channel and press More Detail button to get more information.
- Now, click on Add channel button to add a channel to your channel list.
For more Roku activation support visit our website www.rokuactivation.com or call us at our toll-free number +1-855-531-3727 also.