Add and Remove Roku Channels is the process after activation of Roku device or player. There are already your favorite channels in your store which you earlier added into Roku player. Now we are going to discuss some simple steps to install and remove the channel from the Roku.com/link channel list.
Add and Remove Roku Channels:
- So, when you open Roku you will see few channels in channel menu which you have already installed.
- Look for channel store for add and remove channels.
- Press OK.
- So, you will see there are lots of channels.
Paid and free channels:
- Be careful for paid and free channels because there are free and paid channels too.
- When you click one channel like fox life, this is the way they tell you whether you have to pay or not.
- If it is a paid channel there will be option for payment.
- Click on that option.
- Proceed to next step, do your payment with credit card if you want any paid channel for you.
- If it is a free channel, no fee will be deducted from you.
- For free channel there will be an option of add channel.
- Select option.
- Your channel is added to your Roku player.
There will be an option like, go to channel or else. If you want to go to that channel you can go back to your menu or you can also go directly from there. Press OK on go to channel.
It will take a little moment and yes now you go. Your channel is added and you will see different segments there. Click on any segment you want to watch.
- It is simple process.
- Go back to channel store.
- Press OK.
- Look for the channel you want to remove.
- Like CNBC or any else.
- Click on that channel.
- You will see option, remove channel.
- Select that option.
- They will ask you that, Are you sure you want to remove channel?
- Click on yes and your channel will be removed.
Removing a channel from Roku channel list:
In Order to remove the channel, follow the steps mentions below:
- Move to the home screen of your Roku Player.
- Select the channel which you want to remove, but remember does not press enter.
- Press the asterisk button from your Roku remote with channel highlighted.
- Click on “Remove Channel” button.
Install and Re-add the Roku Channel:
To install the Roku channel, follow simple steps:
- Go to Home screen using Roku remote and click the search button.
- Enter the channel name that you want to add than channel will appear on the top right side of your Roku TV screen.
- Click “Add Channel” button Than Roku device automatically add it to the Roku.com/link channel list.
If you want to exit then just click on home button and you will be back to menu again.
So basically, from starting to bottom it is very easy process of add and remove channels from you device.
If you are not able to add or remove Roku channels, So Don’t worry, Call us at our toll free number +1-855-531-3727 or Visit our website https://www.rokuactivation.com for Roku.com/link support.