How does Roku streaming player work?
You can by your Roku player from online also. Here are some instruction and guidelines for use. Firstly you have to setup your Roku streaming player: There are few steps for setup your Roku streaming player. Follow these steps for Roku setup.
1. Connect Roku streaming Payer to your TV:
For connecting Roku Streaming player to your TV, You will need an HDMI cable. This does not come with your Roku player. Then connect the power cord to the box and then plug in it. Remember that, there is not on or off switch for Roku it will always on.
2. Connect Roku Player to the network (internet):
You can connect to internet router by using an Ethernet cable or wireless network. If you are using the cable, it will automatically detect the signals. And if you are using the wireless connection, TV screen will show you steps for connection.
3. Signup For the Roku account:
If you already have an account then no need for signup. Otherwise create an Roku account.
4. Enter the Roku code:
This is the last step; enter your Roku code on www.roku.com/link
How does add the channels:
After setup Roku Player, if you want to add channels to your TV then follow these few steps for it:-
1. Go for channelstore.roku.com on your system.
2. Then select My Account, if you are not already logged in then signup your account.
3. After that, choose a category and browse or you can search for the specific channel as well.
4. Then follow the instruction for adding the channel.
So, this is all about how to use Roku player & add the channel to my Roku streaming player. Hope your problem will solve in an easy way. If you are still facing any problem then please connect to our customer support number +185-531-3727. You may visit our website https://www.rokuactivation.com for more Roku activation support.