Roku.com/link Account Activation
- Use any PC or laptop or any other device
- Make sure, your device should be connected to the internet
- Moreover, you can use any browser to link your device
- Simply type www.roku.com/link in your browser
- Now you will see a new web page of Roku activation site
- Enter founded Roku activation code over there
- Hit on submit button to proceed the process
- See a new web page with two options
- Create a new Roku account
- Sign in
- If you have an existing Roku.com/link account then you can choose the second option
- Otherwise, you have to select the first option
- Follow some steps to create a new Roku account
- First of all, click on “create new Roku account” option
- Now you have to provide some required information such as name, password, email, phone number
- Kindly, submit these details and click on “continue” button
- Further, users have to select a payment method
- Roku provides two method such as PayPal and Credit card payment
- In credit card, you have to provide your credit card details
- After that, the next step is; create transaction PIN
- This PIN will provide you the secure as well as authorized transaction
- Afterward, you Roku.com/link account activation process has been completed
Why Roku Account Activation?
The Roku player is a perfect streaming player, which enables you to stream your favorite TV shows, online as well as local content, movies and channel (free and paid also) from a various subscription service provider such as Netflix, YouTube, Hulu Plus, Spotify and more through Network connection. Moreover, the user can easily add/remove channels as per their needs or preference using the Roku Channel Store. However, to make purchases from the Roku channel store, you need a Roku Account through roku.com/link activation . Basically, the Roku player is user-friendly and helpful to stream HD quality content. Roku is the best way to enjoy your selective entertainment on your Television.
Step by Step Guide for Roku Setup
Additionally, if you setup your Roku device for the first time, you need to Setup your Roku player first. However, To Set-Up Roku device, follow these Setup Instructions who’s described below.
- Attach Roku player to your television
- Setup your Roku player
- Provide power to your Roku remote
- Select your language
- Connect to the Network
Attach Roku player to your television:
Roku players can work with any TV through HDMI cable. However, there is a different type of audio/video connection is available on your TV; choose your cable connection instructions as per your requirement.
Type 1 – If your home TV supports HDMI then HDMI cable can carry both audios as well as a video signal. In fact, HDMI supports a 1080p resolution on Roku player.
- Firstly, Plug-in HDMI one end to the HDMI-IN port at the back of your TV and another end to the Roku Player.
Type 2 – On the other hand, if the TV support component, then you need an external audio cable because Component support only 720p HD.
- Additionally, connect one side of the component cable into Component input at the back of your TV and alternative side of the Roku player.
Type 3 – In case your TV support composite, then you need an analog audio connection because it supports only standard definition. However, every Roku player includes a combination of composite and analog audio cable.
- Attach a composite video and analog audio connection cable one end on A/V input port on your TV and the corresponding end of Roku device.
Setup your Roku Player
Now, after making the connection between TV and Roku player, connect the Power connector to the Roku and plug-in power adapter into the A/C wall outlet and switch on the button. Additionally, follows these described below instructions.
Note: Ensure that you are select right TV input in which your Roku device is connected.
Provide power to your Roku remote:
- Put AA batteries into your Roku Remote to give power to the remote control.
- Now, open back batteries cover of Roku remote and placed batteries into it.
- Remember, insert Negative (-ve) side first of Batteries and press the black button under the cover for 3 seconds.
- Once green light start flashed on the front side, close battery cover by pressing gently.
- At last, your remote start working and automatically connect to your Roku device.
Select your language:
Once your device got power and the opening screen comes with Roku logo, then the next screen allows you to select your language. However, by default Roku will highlight “English” language. If you are not feeling comfortable with English then select language according to your choice.
- Firstly, Scroll up and down the list through arrow buttons.
- Afterward, highlight the language which you want to select. Then, press “Ok” button from your remote to adopt a language.
- Now, the next screen appears with “Get ready to Stream” option, select “continue” button.
Important – Be attentive while you pick a language because it will display all your instructions, text and also the dialog in adopted language. It is a basic duty of your service publisher to transform their channel into recognizing the language, but some of the channels do not recognize the adopted language.
Connect to the Network:
Afterward, next screen asks you to choose your network. There are two alternative ways to get connected to the Network either wired or wireless.
Option 1 – Wired Network connection:
Basically, wired connection entrenched using a standard Ethernet cable. So, connect the first end of an Ethernet cable on Roku player Ethernet port and the rest of the other end to the Network Router. Additionally, follows these On-screen instruction has given below.
- Firstly, after attaching the Ethernet cable; under “Network” section, choose “Wired (Ethernet) option.
- Then choose “Region”, “Time zone”, “Clock format” and also “Preview” option under “Time Zone and Clock” section; through right/left arrow button from the remote.
- At last, select “Next” button and your device connected to the wired network.
Option 2 – Wireless Network Connection:
On the other hand, the wireless connection is directly connected to the Network. In this, there is no need for any Ethernet cable connection. Now, follow instructions described below.
- Choose “Wireless connection” from “Network” option.
- Then, select “Set up New Wi-Fi connection” option.
- Afterward, Roku will start locating a Wi-Fi connection nearby and display on the screen.
- Through up/down arrow button, choose your Wireless connection and “Ok” button on your remote.
- Now, enter your “Wi-Fi Password” only if your Wi-Fi connection secure with a password.
- After that, highlight the letter which you want to write through arrow buttons and press “Ok” button from Roku remote.
- Also, to see your password, choose “Show Password” option to protect from entering an incorrect password.
- Once you enter your Wi-Fi password, click on “Connect” button. Then, the next screen will appear with “Connecting to the internet” option.
- When the connection is established and all the above steps are complete, it will display green checkmarks at the front of the list.
Note: ensure that your Roku device, as well as your Smartphone, is in same Wireless connection.
Get latest Roku Software
Once your Roku Device connected to the available network, it will start downloading and install the latest Roku OS Software automatically.
- It will take few second to update when your Roku has been updated, Roku will “Reboot” itself.
- In order to complete Rebooting process, your Device needs to restart. So, don’t panic! If you’re TV screens turn off for a few seconds.
How to Setup Roku TV?
Moreover, have you Purchase a new Roku TV? Do you want to learn about the Roku TV Setup? Great, here we provide you step by step Setup guided instructions. Basically, Roku TV is also a Smart TV containing built-in apps and also offers you several services like predefined games, web browser, Radio, music and video player and much more. Roku TV provides 1000+ channels, videos, pictures and other online and local content from your Smartphone as well as the Internet. Additionally, Roku TV is a box full of entertainment; the user can get immediate enjoyment through Roku device.
Steps to setup TV
However, if any, error occurs during Setup and Troubleshooting then go to “Setting” option -> choose “System” -> select “About” option to get the solution of your problem.
Let’s start with Setup Roku TV. Before setup, unpack your TV and plug-in to the base and make connections. Therefore, Follows these Setup guide, instructions accordingly written below.
- Roku TV must be connected to the Internet connection and also Roku account in order to Stream your content.
- If you use your Roku TV as a traditional TV and even not connect to the Network, then you want to attach other streaming equipment such as cable, antenna and satellite box.
Step 1 – Insert batteries in the Roku TV remote:
- Your Roku TV comes with the perfect size of matching a pair of batteries.
- Now, open the remote battery cover on the back and insert a pair of batteries into it.
- After inserting batteries into the correct order, attach Remote battery cover again.
Step 2 – Power on your Roku TV:
- The indicating light below TV screen must be ON, which demonstrates that your TV has a power supply.
- Hit “Power” button on your remote control, you see indicating light will go off and after second TV screen appears startup screen.
- Afterward, Setup screen appears on your TV.
Note: If you need to use Audio Guide known as a text-to-speech reader then press 4 times * button. But, Audio Guide only available in the English language.
Step 3 – Select a language:
- When your Roku TV gets a power supply, the opening screen provides you the opportunity to choose a language as per your comfort.
- By Scroll up/down the list, highlight the language and press “Ok” button.
Step 4 – choose a country:
Choose your “Current Country” (ensure that your Roku TV has all features in your Country).
Step 5 – Select a Home use:
Select an option “Setup for Home use” unless you are setting up your Roku for Store display
Step 6 – Make a connection with the Network:
- Now, choose your wireless connection from the list, if you have more than one Wi-Fi connection.
- Then, fill Wi-Fi password only if necessary and select “Connect” button.
Step 7 – Download Roku latest Software:
When your Roku TV is connected to the internet, it will automatically download “Roku latest software” and “Reboot” streaming Device.
Step 8 – Create Your Account:
- To activate your Roku TV, you need to create new Roku account.
- Now, follow On-screen instructions and enter activation unique code into www.roku.com/link whose display on your screen.
Step 9 – Attach your Roku device:
- If you have not connected your device till now, then attach it to cable, DVD player, VCR or gaming console. In case you’re using your Roku TV with home theater or sound bar then also connect it.
- Then your device displays certain type of connected devices, turn on all the devices and then press “ok” button.
- Again press “Ok” button to verify that all devices are plug-in and turn on.
- Then next screen asks you to assign name or icon to your device. You can choose pre-selected from menu list or choose “Set Custom name or icon” option to modify your device name or icon.
- Afterward, your screen appears a small window with playing program on a device attached to the input, if any.
- Repeat these steps until you are complete all the inputs and you see the “All done” screen.