After bought a Roku player, now you have to setup your Roku streaming player as well as activate www.roku.com/link account. For these two processes, you have to follow a few simple steps.
Steps for www.Roku.com/link setup:
- First step is, connect the one end of HDMI cable to your TV and another end of HDMI cable to your Roku streaming player
- Insert power adapter into the back of your Roku streaming player and connect power connector to the power switch
- Open the battery cover and insert both batteries in it make sure always insert the batteries from (-) side
- Roku logo gives you a welcome screen
- For screen problem then follow these steps
- Confirm that, your power switch should work in a proper manner
- Select correct input on your TV system
- HDMI cord should be connected to the input source
- After that, you may show the instruction for remote pairing and setup
- Your remote successfully paired
- Now select your suitable language
- Now Roku streaming player search for provided network connection
- After connection, it will automatically update latest software
- Software update may take few moment
After setup Roku streaming player, activate your www.roku.com/link account.
Instructions for www.roku.com/link:
Follow this instruction for www.roku.com/link account activation.
- By using a computer system or laptop enter the www.roku.com/link
- Now enter your Roku code on Roku Com Link Website
- If you have Roku account just sign in if don’t then create your Roku account
- After that, Set your security PIN code and enjoy your safe streaming
- You will be required for payment method for channel purchasing and transactions
- Add some channels in your channel list which you want to watch
- Your Roku is ready for streaming
Technical support for www.roku.com/link:
After following these steps, is still you issues are not fixed then you have another option. You can call us on +1-855-531-3727 for Roku activation support. You may visit our website www.rokuactivation.com.